Bridges for Enterprise (BfE) is a global non-profit that provides pro-bono advisory services to social entrepreneur startups in developing countries. Since its inception in 2015, BfE has been delivering quality consulting, finance, legal advisory and technical advisory services, from our three global chapters (Cambridge, New York and Singapore) to startups wordwide.
I first joined BfE in 2016 as a Finance Advisory Associate, after which I became the Finance Advisory Director in 2017 and led the Cambridge Chapter in 2018. I joined the global leadership team in 2019 as the Technical Advisory and Data Analytics Manager. In the process, I was involved in setting up the Data Analytics and Technical Advisory teams and subsequently building the Technology Division. Currently, I am the Global Head of Technology responsible for managing technology strategies and data infrastructure at the organisation level. If you want to get involved with us (see how you may help below), or just want to chat about technology for social goods in general, you are more than welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
- apply your technical expertise to create lasting impacts by supporting social entrepreneurs in developing countries
- gain experience mentoring students and startups in areas including but not limited to product design improvement, database management, materials research and / or application of cutting-edge technology to improve startup’s business model
- join our network of finance, consulting, legal and technology professionals who share the common passion in making a social impact
- (external projects) apply your Engineering / Computer Science / Maths / Analytics knowledge to real-life business projects
- (internal projects) help BfE, one of the fastest-growing student-run NPO, to capitalise on our large reservoir of internal research archives and data flow, and perform data analytics to shape our decisions
- Any suggestions are welcome. At the moment, we are particularly interested in partnerships to host training sessions for our students in both technical and business-related domains.